HDT understands the rugged, harsh environment of industrial manufacturing. We?manufacture products built to withstand conditions that destroy?other “off-the-shelf” products. HDT?builds?environmental control and protection?systems for steel/metal manufacturing facilities, pulp and paper mills, rail systems and communication / data centers. Our Nordic Air systems withstand:
- Extreme Temperature – HDT severe duty environmental control systems are designed to operate in temperatures ranging from -40°F to 130°F (-40°C to 54°C).
- High Humidity – Machine control centers, computer control centers, labs and office space inside industrial manufacturing plants require constant temperature and humidity levels to keep valuable equipment and personnel working. HDT environmental control units are built to keep operations and operators working smoothly.
- High Air-Latent Particulates – Dust, dirt, chemicals, or other airborne particulates can quickly deteriorate equipment not built for these types of environments. HDT considers these factors in the design of our products to keep them operational when other products fail.
- Corrosive Environment – If your plant incorporates chemicals that can damage equipment and cause harm to personnel breathing the air saturated with these chemicals, HDT builds environmental control units and air filtration equipment designed to operate without equipment degradation, and to protect the health of your most valuable asset – your employees.
- Excessive Vibration – In many industrial plants, overhead cranes and large machines cause high degrees of vibration, so HDT builds products for these environments with flexible lines and hoses, along with rugged frames of heavy-gauge steel to protect the equipment from the effects excessive vibration can cause.
HDT solutions are designed to protect critical industrial processes and workflows requiring maximum productivity. Down time means loss of productivity. HDT understands what it takes to keep your plant and your personnel operating at peak efficiency.